Using Pastels of all types in our coloring books
Are you looking for ways to add backgrounds or even just a base layer of color to make your coloring adventures move along quickly and painlessly. If so this may be the video for you.
In this video I use pan, oil and soft pastels in adult coloring books. If done properly you will not even need a sealant. It is always nice to have another tool in the tool box. Pastels are cheap and easy to use! Making them perfect for large backgrounds or for that first layer of color.
Click here to watch the video.
I am an amazon affiliate, if you use my link it will not cost you anymore than the original price but my channel will make a small commission. I appreciate the support.
- Cloud tutorial with pastels
- Products used:
- Mungyo Oil Pastels https://amzn.to/3B5oEXX
- Mungyo Soft Pastels https://amzn.to/3B6VAzo
- Pebbles Pastels https://amzn.to/3LGTriN
- Pebbles Pearlescent https://amzn.to/41iuOPg
- Pan Pastels https://amzn.to/3VKDxsi
- Sofft tools https://amzn.to/42B9W6U
- Sofft eyeshadow applicators https://amzn.to/3nJjCgU
- Gamsol https://amzn.to/3B3ZJnR
- Matchstick Mouse Coloring book https://amzn.to/3LLsGJT
Matchstick Mouse colored with nothing but pastels
Hope you found this post helpful and I hope you will give pastels a try.
Wendy and Ellie