In Episode 9 we discuss using distress ink in our adult coloring books. I give an overview of distress ink, the tools to use, and different techniques to use in our Adult coloring books. I also have a timelapse of a matchstick mouse page using nothing but distress ink. Distress ink is a fast and easy way to lay a base coat of color onto your coloring book page. Give it a try! Links to products used are listed below.
Distress Ink Only
Products used in the video:
I am an amazon affiliate, if you use my link it will not cost you anymore than the original price but my channel will make a small commission. I appreciate the support.
- Distress ink mini bundle https://amzn.to/3IGKKV9
- Distress Oxide bundle https://amzn.to/3MxaKV9
- Blending sticks https://amzn.to/3WcdWbW
- Mixed sized blending brushes https://amzn.to/3pLIyF4
- applicators and flat foam bundles https://amzn.to/3IjTVuo
- Colored handle Brushes https://amzn.to/41JMgfC
- Blending domes https://amzn.to/3pRCx9K
- Flat circle foams https://amzn.to/3pFKPS2
- White mat https://amzn.to/41LdMJy
- Glass mat https://amzn.to/3OhKxuU
- Non stick mat https://amzn.to/3pUqGHW
- Finger daubers with case https://amzn.to/41FuQAJ
- Matchstick Mouse Coloring book https://amzn.to/3LLsGJT
I look forward to using these in future colorings. I have loved them with card making and will love them in my books. Oxides too!
Thank you as always
Wendy and Ellie Bellie