Well Hello and Happy Friday!! I have been battling bronchitis this week. UGH! (cough, cough) Today is the first day I have felt like doing anything. Pretty sad when you don’t even feel like coloring. 🙁 But today I was able to get back to this fun little card I’d been making and glue everything together. I am rather pleased with it. Just don’t look to closely at the cutting. Patient I am not. 🙂
The woodland creatures are from Simply B Stamps. I thought this card would be perfect for both SimplyB’s third anniversary and The Paper Shelter’s 100th blog challenge. Congratulations to both!
It is an easel card with a couple of extra pieces. I used this tutorial from Pam Sparks at Expressions with Heart. It is found here on YouTube. You should check her out.
Here is the view from the side:Paper: Let’s fly away, Rachel Harper 2012 and three different green card stock pieces from my stash.
Punches: Fiskars Grass; and Martha Stewart Flower Patch edge.
Flowers: K and Co. Daisy Dimensionals
- Skin for all: E000,00,21,R20;
- Girl Fairy: Hair YR51, YR21,Y38,YR24; Wings V0000,000,01;Outfit: V12,15,17
- Boy Fairy: PantsE40,42,44; ShirtB91,95,97;Wings YR30,Y21,Y26
- Rio Dancer: Dress YG01,BG34, BG45, BG49; Hair YR04,YR07, E09,E18; Legs E31,34,YR23,E35; Flower R30, R43; Hooves W3,5;CrownYG03,17,25
- Rio Tree: Hair E50,53, YR21, E33, E35; Leaves and vines G21,24; Eyes: BG93,96; Dress R43 and Y32 blend; Flowers YR61,65,: R21,R22; Tree E31,34,35
- Boy Flute: Legs E31,34,35, YR23, YR24 Hair: C3,5,7; leaves G21,24, YG23; Hooves and horns W3,5,7 Crown: Y18, YR04, R29
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and if you get the chance check out the special challenge at The Paper Shelter. They are giving away 5, yep you heard me right, 5 twenty dollar give certificates to their store to celebrate it being their 100th challenge. So read all about that here. Now that is a reason to celebrate.
Also If you are looking for a fun loving bunch of gals to pick on, ask questions or simply get inspiration from, check out Simply B’s facebook page here. This is a very active site with lots of helpful info, fun challenges and swaps. There really is something for everyone. And if we get nine more members there will be a freebie. And who doesn’t like a free digi stamp. Whoop Whoop.
Ok I have blathered enough…
Thanks for sticking with me today, must be the cold meds. (snort)
Wendy and Jazz