Morning All, Happy Friday! Woo Hoo! The weather here has been so beautiful I just couldn’t resist this little darling from Sarah Kay.
As you know, I have been crazy with work trying to get ready for the appraisal of my house. This weekend is set aside for scraping, priming and getting ready to paint the outside of the house. I am exhausted and excited. Things are looking good. Anyway, all this blathering is just to let you know that I won’t have any posts this weekend. I am going to try for Monday, but we shall see. Thank you for your patience. I will post a before during and after for you guys.
- Flowers: Prima, Jolee’s Boutique, Felt flowers
- Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Doily Die
- Labels Die 8
- Paper: Fancy Pants It’s the little things
- Sentiment: Amy R Heart-y sayings
- Embossing Powder Joanne Craft essentials -Pink
- Distress Ink: Spun Sugar
- Copics: Skin:E000, 00, 11- Jeans: B91,93,95; G21,24;Shirt V12,01; Flowers:R81,85 Hair E33, YR24
Looking at the finished card, I wish I would have used a different color of embossing powder. Oh well, next time…
Have a great weekend!
Wendy and Jazz