Ironically enough today’s post will not have a card.
This post is to wish my oldest son the Happiest Birthday ever. Today he turns 21. I am so proud of him. He is a U.S. Marine stationed in Japan and he’s coming home next month!! WOO HOO!
Here are some of my fondest memories.
- Nathan and I in Munich, Germany where he was born.
- Nathan the first time he saw his brother Marco.
- Nathan and Marco crashed while watching a movie at grandmas.
- Nathan while visiting Grandma.
- Nathan and Marco having fun with shaving cream in the tub.
- Nathan with the doll I gave him to take care of when Marco was born.
- Nathan the first time he saw the ocean- San Diego California.
- Nathan’s first day of school.
- Nathan wearing a real Arizona Wildcat jersey. Tucson, AZ.
- Nathan and Marco at my wedding. They did me the honor of walking me down the aisle and giving me away.
- Nathan with the baby Jazz.
- Nathan being Nathan.
- Nathan deer hunting at the cabin.
- Nathan and I having fun.
- Nathan kickboxing.
- Nathan at Christmas one year.
- Nathan at track.
- Nathan being Nathan at the lake.
- Brotherly love.
- Nathan turns 16 driving his “new” truck
- Nathan practicing his bow skills. Chicks dig guys with skills-Napoleon Dynamite
- Nathan playing the guitar
- Nathan dove hunting
- Nathan graduated!!
- Nathan and I enjoying the moment
- Nathan at Marine Corps graduation.
- Nathan at his baptism in his dress blues.
Love you Na!
Thanks for letting me share my son with you. Later in the week I will share my scrapbook room with you so be sure to check back.
Now I am off to wipe my eyes (sniff)