Birthday, cards, challenge, Cheerful, colorful, copics, jazzydoodledesigns, just because, polka dot, stamped, stampin' up, TiddlyInks
Jazzy here. Mama asked me to post this card she made for the Deconstructing Jen Challenge. Here is the list she left me:
- Paper: Doodlebug design – All Occasion
- Sentiment Stamp: Stampin’ up – Heard from the Heart.
- Ink: Memento – Lilac Posies
- Image: Whatcha Doin‘ from Tiddly Inks. Isn’t she cute? Not as cute as me, but close
- Dies: Scalloped squares nestabilities, Classic Squares
- Copics: BG45,47; E31,35,37; E000,00, R20; W00, 1,3
Hope you like it because if you do she may give me extra treats. Let her know what you think by leaving a comment, she really seems to like those.
Christy/Tiddly Inks said:
Hi Wendy. So adorable. I do admire your colouring.
Regards Florence x
Florence thank you so much for visiting. I am glad you are back in blogland. I do appreciate your kind words.