Happy Monday Everybody!
I had so much fun with the Sketch Saturday Challenge last week that I decided to do it again. I am finding that having a sketch I need to work with really makes me design much faster. It is very freeing actually. This weeks sketch was a fun one. It is sponsored by Simon Says Stamps.
- Stamp: Prairie Fairy Designs First Kiss
- Papers: My Minds Eye Be Amazing and Crate Paper Farmhouse
- Nestabilities: Lacy Circles and Circles
- Ribbon: Michaels Holiday Ribbon- no color listed
- Pearls- Recollections
- Sentiment Penny Black T is for transparent …Wishes stamped with Verafine Onyx black
- Copics: Boy: Face E00, E01, E13, R20 Hair: YR.31, YR21, YR24 Clothes: E34, E35, E37 Shoes: E37, E39 Girl: Face: E000, E00, E11, R20, B01 Hair E40, E41, E44, E47 Dress: YR12, YR14, YR18 Shoes E44, E47 Ground W00, W1, W3 Flowers YR00, YR02 G21, G24
Come Join Us at Sketch Saturday. It’s lots of fun and who couldn’t spend 25.00 at Simon Says Stamp?
Hope to see you there.
Wendy and Jazz