Good Morning and Happy Friday!
I know that Valentine’s day is over but I just couldn’t resist this image from Heidi Schwoerer at 2cuteink. She has some very fun images, in fact I will be posting another one of her images tomorrow. Anyway, I turned this card into a friendship card with a quote from Maya Angelou. “People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- papers: It’s the little things-fancy pants designs
- twine: Stampin up – Calypso Coral
- Nestabilities Circle die and Labels 3
- C.C. Designs – Leafy Branch die
- Punches: Stampin up – Modern Label and Word Window
- brads: Making Memories heart brads
- sentiment: Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes
Now I am off to paint a bedroom. Hopefully I will get a little bit of time in my “studio” too.
Thanks for looking.
Wendy and Jazz