Ah, Monday…. wish I could say that I am glad you are here.
I thought today instead of a card I would do a quick comparison of all the white ink pads that I have. I used paper studios black card stock and stampin’ up stamps to do the test.
The results are:
- versacolor pigment white
- archival brilliance moonlight white
- studio g pigment white
- stampabilities pigment white
- colorbox chalk alabaster
- colorbox pigment frost white
- studio g chalk-white
- stampin’ up whisper white – sorry I smeared this, this ink seems to take longer to dry than the rest
The hearts are from top to bottom:
- Studio G pigment white
- Colorbox Pigment White Frost
- Studio G Chalk White
My favorites were the studio g pigment and studio g chalk-white. Ironic that they are the least expensive. Whisper white covers well but I have trouble not putting too much ink on the stamp. You must use a very light touch. I also have trouble not smearing it. Maybe it needs heat set?
I hope that this comparison has helped in some way. Email me if you have any questions.
Hope your Monday is a good one!
Wendy and Jazz