Good Morning. This weekend I am hosting a group birthday celebration for my Mom. Women from her apartment building get together to celebrate all the birthdays for the month. I thought an easel card would be perfect as it can stand next to the cake and ice cream. I used a tutorial I found on splitcoaststampers.
- Image: Swiss Pixies Sunflower Hansel
- Papers: Brown and green card stock, yellow plaid from my stash, designer unknown.
- Rub Ons paper studio
- Wish Big- Stampin’ Up short and Sweet
- Daisy: Recollections
- Hat and Pants: E44, E43, E41, E40
- Hair: E33, E57, E59
- Face E0000, E000, E11, R20
- Clothes: YG93, YG95, YG97
- Shoes: E43, E44, E47
- Flower: Y18, Y19
- Bench – Prismacolor colored pencils
Thanks for looking.
Wendy and Jazz