Hello and good morning! I was just looking at the calendar and can’t believe how close Easter is. I haven’t even posted any Easter cards yet. Eek! I have colored several images for Easter but just haven’t had the time to create the cards for them. This “remodel/fix up” for the refinancing has taken more time than I’d like. It’s so going to be worth it in the end though. It better be! LOL While this card is not specifically for Easter it could be used as such.
- Papers- were free from a magazine out of the UK
- green card stock cut with an EK success punch- I inked one with shabby shutters and one with peeled paint. I cut them both from the same size paper and then reduced the bottom (uncut side) to make it shorter.
- butterflies were punched out of scrap paper with fiskars punch
- image is from Sliekje digi stamps- she does such cute work and all of her digital stamps are free. Check her out at the link above. I colored her with copics.
- Nestabilities scalloped circle die for the cloud sentiment
- sentiment is from Amy R Be Happy sentiments and stamped with Memento Pear Tart.
Inside is a larger scalloped circle that I inked with Tumbled Glass and left blank for the sentiment.
Thank you for visiting! Wishing you a lovely day!
Wendy and Jazz